Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2005

Talk about shotgun wishes.. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 29th Birthday, Nat. We love you very much. Thank God for the many gifts He has given us thru you, esp saffy! Love, Ma

3:03 pm, April 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nat,

Happy 24th Birthday!! I know the rest are lying. You look nowhere near the 29 they are saying. God bless you!

Dear Saffy,

Even though we aren't related, when I see pictures of you, my eyes light up and my day is made better. You make me wanna get a real job so I can afford to start my own family. God bless you!

Dear everyone else,

NO, I'm not psycho and I won't stalk Saffy. Don't worry. God bless me.

lotsa love,
Stryfer

11:48 pm, April 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Natalie -You can't be 29!Have a lovely day and make sure Hubby hands over loot deposited in Barclays, Oxford on 26/04/05! PS--Saffy, apols for talking to you and Mummy in one go, but remember "round 'n round the garden, like a little teddy bear, one step, two steps--and ticklely under there!"All my Love, Grandpa in England xxxxx.

12:28 am, April 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,Natalie :)

1:05 pm, May 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home