Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Flashback


Knock knock, who's there?

I was planning on posting a more recent photo, to update everyone on the Hawaiian fever that has gripped us here at Saffy's Beach Hut, but unfortunately I don't have my memory chip with me at work. So I've trawled through the Saffy Archives and picked out a couple of pictures which i thought you wouldn't really mind me sharing with you. Even if they were snapped in August/September 2004, shortly after our move back to Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home