Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 06, 2006

27 January 2006


The Monument

For the last hour or so, as I've been waiting for this picture to upload, Saffron's been feeding me cherries, serenading me with 'I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas', running up and down the length of the house to BBC's 'Match of the Day' theme song, pleading with me to put on 'My life is brili-liant song' (James Blunt), sending text messages on my mobile to strangers, and now, as my blood is beginning to boil and my strongly-worded anti-technology/Hello/Blogspot mutterings become more audible*, she's climbed onto the sofa to snuggle up sweetly next to me.

So it's not for want of trying that I haven't been blogging. It's just that the fates have been conspiring against me and I haven't had much luck whenever i've tried to post entries and pictures. Honest.

Anyway, pictured here is Saffron's Lego tower which she cleverly christened 'Monument' after The Monument (which was built by Sir Christopher Wren in 1666 to commemorate the Great Fire of London**, and which, incidentally, is right where my office is located now).

*Correction: The anger was directed at the computer and the problematic process of blogging, and not at Saffron, needless to say.
** Take a housepoint, smart aleck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Fire of England? Don't get hysterical, woman. It was the Great Fire of London.

5:37 pm, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home