Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2005

The Puppet Master


Saffron checking on blog hits and comments

Pictured here is Miss Saffron Smith, Creative Director, Little Minx Omnimedia Inc (not unlike Martha Stewart Omnimedia, just without the criminal record). On one of her regular blog inspections.

Disappointment with traffic volumes from the overseas chapters of the WLS Fan Club was tempered by a Pavlovian response to the picture of the Coe-Woe.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute!!! gosh, she's so puurtty...

OOH, can I head the WLS Fan Club Australia? I'll settle for WLS Fan Club Perth...


~Brian

11:18 pm, May 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah! i totally agree... so cute!!! i'll gladly do the UK bit but i guess i'll hand it to tim since he's gonna be based longer than me for me. i'll be a stalker for now, yuk yuk!

4:47 am, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh.. don't be disappointed.I promise I'll visit 5 days a week from now on ok.

WLS FAN CLUB- Hawaii

11:17 am, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i be Dictator For Life (DFL) for the WLS Fan Club Singapore? Can I? Can I? Huh huh huh?

*catches Cherry's death stare*

Ok ok... I'll settle for DFL of WLS Fan Club (Bukit Timah branch)ok?

12:32 pm, May 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'll be DFL of WLS Fan Club (Thomson Branch)!!! Miss you Saffy dear!!

9:04 pm, May 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home