Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sunday, 31 July 2005


Everybody say 'Lemon Chicken'

Oh my Crystal Jade, oh my Crystal Jade
Oh my Crystal Jade we love you
Three-egg spi-nach
Roasted duck rice
Se-sa-me balls
We love you

Altogether now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.. and you got me singing your little ditty the whole day in the office!hehehe.. Cracks me up. Thanks!

All together now... those who know the tune ;)

9:15 am, August 24, 2005  
Blogger adam shah said...

how come i don't know this song
no fair : (

1:13 pm, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home