Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Christmas Eve 2005


Miss Charles Voegele

Pity we* can't upload videos on the blog because if we could, this picture would probably be accompanied by the sweet dulcet tones of Saffron singing "It's Christmas time and time for a carol, time to sing about the little king, to fill our bowls and roll out the barrel, have ourselves a fling". And the high-pitched, deep breathing sound of me falling to pieces in the front seat of the car as I realise that it's Christmas Eve and I've only bought 1 out of the 7 presents on my list.

Here we're braving our way through holiday weekend traffic to Oxford for a spot of Christmas shopping, and Saffron is decked in original Auntie Val creations, hand carried all the way from the fashion capital that is Rapperswil.

*I suppose what I really mean to say is "I" instead of "We". But of course if anyone is motivated by the thought of watching me self-destruct scene by scene, and wants to show me how to upload videos, please, by all means. (Strength #2: Willingness to learn).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use www.yousendit.com

Upload your video there. It generates a URL and you can then put the URL on your site and people can download the video.

4:51 pm, January 28, 2006  
Blogger faffron said...

Thanks, Debbi! You are a clever clogs :) Now there's nothing to stop me...

6:43 pm, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home