Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 11, 2007

Spinning



20 March 2006 I don't know about you, but when I was two and a half, I was probably eating mud and testing the elasticity of my nasal cavities through experiments involving fingers, pressure, whatever odds and ends I was tall enough to lay my hands on, and the inevitable tears.* Or actually maybe I was flouncing around announcing to all and sundry that I was "my daddy's champion sperm". (Don't ask). Whichever the case, I was certainly not listening to an iPod nor using the click wheel to override my mother's choice of music.

*I tell a lie. My memory is in fact of Aunty Val. Age 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home