Little Minx. Poppity Goblet. Sausage. Boo-boo. Pussycat.

Fastidious. Minor weakness for bananas and berries. Intrigued by her own nasal cavities. Likes a wander. Bossy boots. Considerate to soft toys. Enjoys a good lick of the coe-woe before bedtime. Furtive ice cube thief. Says Chinese words. With an English accent. Snores (gently). Lacks canines. A bloody genius.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Banksy meets Jamie Oliver


30 March 2008 Here's what I found on the back of my work diary as I was flipping through the pages on Monday morning, not quite the happiest camper, pencilling in work engagements for the next few months. It made me giggle to see the little drawing that Saffron had left me and I got to wondering what the Princess was dreaming about. My guess was that it must be a juicy burger from Lucky Seven (our all-time favourite burger joint in Notting Hill). Turns out I was way off the mark, as a quick check with the Artist clarified that the Princess is - in fact - dreaming of a sandwich. A "foie gras, honey, butter, salami, salmon and tuna" sandwich. All of her favourite things at once. Sounds good to me. Be sure to look out for it at your nearest EAT/Pret...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home